AZ Gold Hunter

Feb 27, 2023
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Gold Monster 1000
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a heads up for those who have to book vacation in advance. The Rendezvous will be a little earlier this year. The event will take place October 25, 26, and 27 at the Don's Camp. I'm sure as we get closer Wayne will be posting more information. Anyone needing more info post a reply here.
Az Gold Hunter

I so can't wait to attend this years Rendezvous. It being the 20th anniversary it's got to be a fun ride, right? Looking forward to meeting some of you that I've had some discussions with. It would be nice to put a face to the names of fellow Hunters.

Anyone have any idea what might entail in this year's Rendezvous?

-SpartanOC

Just a heads up for those who have to book vacation in advance. The Rendezvous will be a little earlier this year. The event will take place October 25, 26, and 27 at the Don's Camp. I'm sure as we get closer Wayne will be posting more information. Anyone needing more info post a reply here.
Thanks! I plan on attending.

Make sure to say hello. I hope to break away from my smaller circle and get to meet a lot more of our community.
AZ Gold Hunter

I too am looking forward to meeting many of you, you included AZ Gold Hunter . I'm hoping that many of us are open to hearing from each other and not segregate ourselves to JUST smaller groups of Hunters. I'm not saying small groups are a bad thing - it just makes the experience 'less palatable' than it could be. Opening up to each other - allowing ourselves to be open to what others have to share, is priceless and it might clear up some foggy ideas we all have about the things we're interested in.

-SpartanOC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back