2020 First Silver

toorude89

Jul 2, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Second ring. Spent about 4 hrs at an elementary school and high school. Lots of clad and lots of fun. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580590690.018573.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580590704.906621.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580590716.972584.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580590727.297846.jpg

Upvote 14
That is a keeper!! Beautiful design... I found one a little similar a few years back, and I thought I had found a ring with a missing stone but once I got it cleaned up, it was the hole in the middle of the heart like yours. Great save! Ddf.

That is a keeper!! Beautiful design... I found one a little similar a few years back, and I thought I had found a ring with a missing stone but once I got it cleaned up, it was the hole in the middle of the heart like yours. Great save! Ddf.

I spent a few seconds looking for a stone, but didn’t hav e much hope because it popped out of the hole when I pulled the plug. Had to track it down with the propointer. Realized when I ran water over it the hole was part of the design. Sadly, I nicked it a bit with my blade on one side. Still very pleased.

Nice work! 4 hours? That's a pretty long outing for clad stabbing. Way to go!

Thats pretty much all I do. I hit public schools and parks. Not sure how all these guys pull silver everyday. I need work on finding locations to detect. Where do you go to find the good stuff?

Nice find Ive found some rings where Iisifted the hole for a missing stone. Great ring I would be happy with that hunt.Imagine finding a 18 or 24 k ring with the stone missing (Diamond) I would be brining bags home to sift through.lol

Last edited:
Nice find Ice found some rings whereIi sifted the hole for a missing stone. Great ring I would be happy with that hunt

I was VERY happy with the hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back