20 million dollar cache

Tom VT

Jul 12, 2008
Southern Vermont
Detector(s) used
Bandido umax
Rutland Herald today had an article about a guy who has for the last couple of years has been trading in rotten money. A relative of his has been smuggling it out of Mexico. Wish i knew how to throw up a link. Sounds like they found some buried drug money. All 100 dollar bills. It's going on in Texas somewhere.

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS STORY, IT IS OUT &OUT MASCULINE BOVINE EXCREMENT! Not GE

There are a couple of articles of drug busts in Mexico & Columbia showing closets and wall lockers stuffed completely full of bundled bills. So, finding a drug dealers stash makes very good sense to me. In a tropical / jungle environment wouldn't take long for the paper to decompose.

I think I saved a couple of pictures from one of the articles, if I can find them I'll put them up.

I've read that recently on some news site. In this day and age everything is red flagged so you're automatically a suspect. A man living nearby was red flagged because he was selling a huge load of copper. They assumed it was stolen and he was investigated and questioned before he could get his money.

there are many reasons The money may have been down there.

as killer_squirrel said.

once somone stands to make a very large amount of money.

Bells start Going off.

And those Paying out & Those who stand to make a percentage
are asking questions.

I have a friend "Columbian" Who was a large supplier of white gold in the past. He is now a friend of the US thanks in part by his help in Capturing a largely known trafficker in the 80's. "Be creative you can figure this out" He has told me of money stashes that they had in the 70's and 80's. Some of the stories you read in the news are fake, but there is truth in the myths.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back