2 whats its???

Diggerbarns said:
Does the cylinder whatzit fit inside of the round whatzit?

No.found in two different areas.The second one has a hinge in middle,like to close it up. :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0
The first one looks like some kind of pressure guage sending unit. No idea on the second. Monty

Upvote 0
Monty said:
The first one looks like some kind of pressure guage sending unit. No idea on the second. Monty

Thanks Monty,
I thought maybe also,but bottom is made solid, :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0
I've found some of the second type whatsit. I believe they are a rocker arm of sorts, for an engine application...like the governor on an old hit-an-miss engine. Not sure, but the ones I find are usually in context with other engine and shop related parts. I don't see the part here, but maybe on something like this:

Upvote 0
Does the second one have a lense or is it a photo illusion? My thought was something similar to a jewelers loop or something optical. The first looks like a sensor or injector. Is it hollow?

Upvote 0
JG_in_NC said:
Does the second one have a lense or is it a photo illusion? My thought was something similar to a jewelers loop or something optical. The first looks like a sensor or injector. Is it hollow?

No lense,but could have had one time.The first one is solid,and heavy. :icon_sunny:

Upvote 0
The first one is army green color,hard to see in pic. :)

Upvote 0
Painted that color or tarnished brass? Here is what I was thinking.. Only older
P5-07-015.jpg
Similar tip.
cartridge-6680.jpg

Upvote 0
Painted like military things. :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0
does the piston style image fit into the the other item you submitted?
that will help big time in narrowing this down
Brady

Upvote 0
bradyboy said:
does the piston style image fit into the the other item you submitted?
that will help big time in narrowing this down
Brady

No, the two don't go together.Found on two different properties.I think the second one is older than first. :icon_sunny:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back