2 SCHOOLS TODAY WOW!!!!

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.
HEY GUYS!!!! I GOT A GOOD 3 1/2 HOURS IN TODAY AND TRIED SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I SWITCHED TO RELIC MODE WITH NO DISCRIMINATION AT ALL AND DUG ALL THE HIGH PITCH SOUNDS WHILE WATCHING THE METER. WOW I DUG ALOT OF TRASH BUT THE GOODIES CAME ALONG WITH IT. ALMOST $11.00 IN CLAD, 1 SMALL GOLD RING, A COOL SILVER MINIATURE MIRROR, A COSTUME RING, AND THE NORMAL SCHOOL STUFF. THANKS FOR LOOKIN AND KEEP ON DIGGIN, THE ROOSTER.

Attachments

• 6-11-05 finds 008.jpg
    6-11-05 finds 008.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 403
Upvote 0
WoW!

Nice haul!

HH and keep a diggin!

Lonewolfe

You did alot a diggin!!!! Nice!........ Love the rings! ?;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Nana ?;)

You got all that in 3 and a half hours OMG!!

WTG, keep it up and HH!

Attachments

• Greatjob.jpg
    Greatjob.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 405
  • Greatjob.jpg
    Greatjob.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 366
thats some awesome digs for 3 1/2 hours!

Rooster you just hit theJackpot. Nice Haul and those rings are Great. I'm hoping to hit one of the local schools here this week. I have to go into stealth mode but I think it will work out. HH

Wow That is quite a pile of finds!! So you basically became the "discriminator" by setting up te machine the way you did.
do you think you will hunt like that more often now?
I think i'll give that a try.

Great finds

Thanks for the info

JT

Now that is what its all about right there. Good lookin bit O' loot.

jt70 said:
Wow That is quite a pile of finds!! So you basically became the "discriminator" by setting up te machine the way you did.
do you think you will hunt like that more often now?
I think i'll give that a try.

Great finds

Thanks for the info

JT
[/quote GIVE IT A TRY. IV'E BEEN HUNTIN LIKE THAT AT THE BEACH LATELY WITH PRETTY GOOD LUCK. YOU REALLY HAVE TO WATCH THE SCREEN AND LOOK AT THE NUMBERS, BUT THE HIGH PITCHED TONES MAKE IT CLEAR THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE A GOOD TARGET. I'M ALWAYS TRYING DIFFERENT SETTINGS BUT THIS SEEMS REALLY SOLID FOR NOW. THANKS FOR LOOKIN AND KEEP ON DIGGIN. THE ROOSTER

Like I said Roost...You are definitely the ZIPPER KING! Nice loot~CO2 ;D

Wow Rooster, I'd really crow about your day if were you. ;) What a day!!! I'd say you made a good call on switching modes and digging everything.

One, you get quicker at finding, pinpointing, and retreval when you "dig everything".

Once again, great job....

GJ & HH,

DugHoles
Upstate NY

Nice finds!

sad that bullets are normal school stuff. LOL
HH TW/T

COOL FINDS! That makes me really want to go back to the school thats 2 blocks from the house! I went once and only found a bracelet and ALOT of memorials, but after seeing your finds I think I may go back. Well if I can make it walking out of my yard without a couple swings first lol. NICE DIGGINS , good luck on your next hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back