2 School finds (not bad)

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.
HEY GUYS, I GOT A CHANCE TO HIT TWO SCHOOLS REAL QUICK TODAY AND DID NICE IN THE CLAD DEPARTMENT. $8.35, ALSO FOUND A NICE METAL RING, LOOKS COOL BUT ITS NOT SILVER. ALSO DUG THE USUAL SCHOOL STUFF. THANKS FOR LOOKIN AND KEEP ON DIGGIN. THE ROOSTER P.S. CHECK OUT LONEWOLFES' GOLD COIN IF DIDN'T ALREADY!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 6-4-05 finds 030.jpg
    6-4-05 finds 030.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 294
Upvote 0
nice going rooster !! WTG

I just figured out why all the kids pants are falling down...They have all lost their zipper pulls!!!

Nice take in the clad dept though. & what's the foreign coin?

I'm not sure that's why their pants are falling down. If I remember correctly, I lost a couple zippers under the bleachers of the football field. Might be cool to go look for them now?
How old were the schools, Rooster?
Great finds.
xXx

xXx said:
I'm not sure that's why their pants are falling down. If I remember correctly, I lost a couple zippers under the bleachers of the football field. Might be cool to go look for them now?
How old were the schools, Rooster?
Great finds.
xXx
THEY WERE BOTH ABOUT 25-30 YEARS OLD BUT WHEN YOU HUNT THE PLAYGROUNDS ITS USUALY ALL NEW STUFF THAT YOU FIND. ROOSTER

Nice take Rooster! I hunt schools alot, and your right. The stuff you find in the playground areas is pretty much all newer stuff. But if you get out in the ballfields (if the school has one) you'll start finding older stuff. You'll notice that the clad gets older right away, and then you'll start pulling a few wheaties, and silver, if your lucky. I've found more in the playgrounds, but older stuff in the ballfields. I think everyone with a detector hits schools, and the spend most or all of their time on the playground instead of the large field areas. Give it a try, it's worked well for me. Good luck!!

Nice haul for a quicky hunt!

HH

Lonewolfe

If I remember correctly, I lost a couple zippers under the bleachers of the football field

LOL You lost more than that under those bleachers!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back