2 Large cent after work hunt.....One of them live dug.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a neat after work hunt today. Been playing around with my go pro the last couple hunts to try to learn the art of filming digs here and there.

These large cents were special finds for me on this property since my coil has basically kept this property mowed for the past few months. I have been removing a lot of targets the last few hunts and it looks like it may just be paying off! Looking like the deep faint jumpy signals are the ones to dig here. Had a 94-97 on my f75 and it sounded too tight and deep not to film! also got the back of a two piece button with shank and a couple bullets along with the usual deep iron iffy targets. The second largie dug was bouncing from iron to the 80's but depth said 12 inches. figured it was iron since it was in the side wall but was pleasantly surprised!

New to the filming so please don't be too harsh! Thought there was more in the hole but the old garrett was falsing. Thanks for looking and good luck everyone!:icon_thumright:

20171108_200814.jpgit

Last edited:
Upvote 22
Hello High VDI. Nice finds and cool video. Congrats on the largies...ya gotta love deep high tones. Good Luck out there. C9

Hello High VDI. Nice finds and cool video. Congrats on the largies...ya gotta love deep high tones. Good Luck out there. C9

Thanks! Where that signal came from I'll never know......had to just let out a laugh since the only finds to that point were old buttons. The 1876 maps show some structures nearby. Was starting to think I was looney to keep detecting it but it just proved again that nothing is hunted out.

Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back