2 February 2013 ....

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi my mates ! :hello:
I was able to rescue eight Roman coins from one of my best vineyards ... in the last year kick forty coins of this same field and I have to spend each year after being plowed to pick those that can not be hunted in the past ... here almost all Roman villas have been hunted for many years ... were the first fields that were performed by the first hunters .. but I have two fields each year give me some coins in good condition :icon_thumleft: ... but not too many.
No information give these mints coins that I am not an expert on Roman coins and find it hard its accurate identification .. but it seems that one of them (the one with chariot horses on the front) is a coin that was coined later to the death of the first Roman emperor Constantine I (say it was the first Christian emperor of History :icon_study:) is shown why a headscarf .. the veil is a sign of divinity after death .... this tradition was subsequently replaced.

2.JPG1.JPG4.JPG10.JPG3.JPG5.JPG8.JPG7.JPG6.JPG9.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 5
They look great, I don't have any field like that, to fret a couple of roman it's a great day...however sometimes good things come up!
Congrats on the posthumous coins, it looks pretty good!

Awesome hunt and congrats on all the Roman coins! HH, Mike

They look great, I don't have any field like that, to fret a couple of roman it's a great day...however sometimes good things come up!
Congrats on the posthumous coins, it looks pretty good!
is normal in our country most fields Romans were made ​​by our grandparents in the hunt and only left the ceramic and lead .. these people lived the best run and got the best collections of Roman coins .. we can only hunt the scraps that they left us .
This Horses coin is good :thumbsup: and seen one of the mint of Alexandria (Egipt) .. although I'm not sure where mint mine is.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back