Harrison

Jan 14, 2020
Where the treasure is
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it happened! My girlfriend found a block I button yesterday & I said that I would get mine tomorrow (today) and boy did I! I told my self long ago that I would never find a buckle or a confederate button in my hunting career, but I was proved wrong. dig every target no matter how bad it sounds, might just be your next bucket lister. My girlfriend also found our first 1800s coin! (1867) Ihp!

87E6DF19-BF58-40DD-9224-4B9BD7AB5FCE.jpeg

46E166CA-8860-43B7-8F9D-D99DD1A40C51.jpeg

F8FB8F56-459D-4373-8BE5-677897F368DA.jpeg

Upvote 36
Wow! Nice going on the block I buttons. Congrats!

I told my self long ago that I would never find a buckle or a confederate button in my hunting career

Why would you tell yourself such things? Don't underestimate yourself. You live in TN right? There is CSA stuff still out there right now just waiting for you to find it! I have found some CS bullets and some killer arrowheads in the Franklin, TN area. It's just a matter of time my friend, so keep up the good work. Congrats!

Now that is one button I will never ever find in Connecticut... :laughing7:
Great job you guys finding two of them! :occasion14:

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Anything in the 1860s IHC is very collectible and 1867 I see just in good condition like yours is probably $40. But yeah itโ€™s very desirable and sheโ€™s all yours.

JM Bullion (this is what they said)

โ€œThe 1867 Indian Head Penny is a must-have for collectors and is one of the rarer editions of the coin around. Because these coins were produced such a long time ago, so many of them were lost with the years. Even more still have fallen victim to heavy use due to circulation and see their faces faded and worn.

Though finding this coin is quite difficult for many, finding it in superb condition is even more difficult. The grade of this coin is everything, and the better-preserved the coin is, the better grade it will receive and higher it will sell for.โ€

Awesome finds- Congrats to you both!

Congrats on the buttons :icon_thumright: You're on a roll, don't stop now!

I think what's even better than the confederate buttons you found is the fact your girlfriend enjoys the hobby with you. You better marry that girl.

Nice buttons. Show a pic of the back, they look like Cast I buttons instead of block I buttons. Either way they are rare to find!

Congrats on 2 great Block I buttons. I agree with Jewelerguy, marry her tomorrow !! It's great to be able to spend time with a significant other in the field.

I think what's even better than the confederate buttons you found is the fact your girlfriend enjoys the hobby with you. You better marry that girl.

Aye to this...my bride of 34 years is a supporter of my constant nonsense.

OP, Sounds like you out-punted your coverage too...the next pop top you find on your knees, make it worth it getting down there...we'll all be rootin' for you.

Last edited:
Congrats on the sweet finds. Your going to be amazed what your going to dig and when. Itโ€™s just a matter of time. Good luck and keep us posted.

Nice finds congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back