Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made the right move today in my decision to visit the lane.

Weather was very iffy?????little chilly and at the edge of night the breeze was picking up and lightening off in the distance???..bad storm forecast for later

I picked up the 925 ring and maybe 15feet north came the 10K, both had just arrived, maybe 4in. deep

Oh well?????.who knows, probably go tomorrow after work as well

OF431.jpg

OF432.jpg

OF433.jpg

OF434.jpg

OF435.jpg

OF436.jpg

OF437.jpg

OF438.jpg

OF439.jpg

OF4310.jpg

OF43LOOT.jpg

OF43NUT.jpg

Attachments

• cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 435
  • cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 439
Upvote 0
WTG Max! Looks like the gold is going to get more consistent as your weather gets warmer! :D Anxious to see all the loot you get again this summer!

HH 8) surfrat

scott

i had bill babb make it for me.......................he stocks and sells 6" as standard size, but i had him make it 7" cost just a few meager bucks more and he added the S/S bill guard and one middle handle.

b u t

if i had to do it over, i would go with the 6"................7" dia., just holds two much sand.................H E A V Y

I use it now all the time, but only dig half a whole so to speak....................my favorite is 7" S/S - real old made by kevin at reily's...............but after about 2 hours...........my should does not like it

B U T I DO USE IT ALL THE TIME WHEN I WORK IN THE BIG WAVES...............DOES NOT GET TOSSED AROUND LIKE THE ALUM. SCOOP AND THE SAND EXITS MUCH FASTER WHEN DUMPING...........

Attachments

• COMPARISONS.jpg
    COMPARISONS.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 429
BEING BOTH RINGS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH LEAVES SO TO SPEAK AND THE SHORT DISTANCE THEY WERE APART.......................I NOW THINK THE SAME AS U....................I DID NOT THINK THAT AT FIRST, BUT I NOW THINK THEY WERE LOST BY THE SAME PERSON.................

WHAT REALLY HAS ME BUZZLED IS, I DID NOT FIND THEM GOING SOUTH AND I WORKED THE SAME LINE AND YES I KNOW I AM NOT THAT GOOD, BUT WHEN I CAME BACK THEY WERE BOTH THERE ..........SHALLOW

WAS IT A RECENT LOSS....................SUMMER LOSS........................MAN I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THINGS LIKE THAT..................

just wanted to let you know the heart ring on the right, i have one exactly like it EXACTLTY does it have a spot for the stone? mine had a ruby in it until it fell out.
also mine is 10k gold
hope this helps!
kara

Max It is Jason here not Scott but that is ok. You helped me out with emails on my surf explorer with emails. Hope to get it back to Myrtle beach with my WOT on it soon. Any chance of getting one of those alluminum scoops? Who would I contact ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back