May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st Two Hunts Y&T

Hello All.I am new here and thanx to stoney56's help,I can tell someone.I messed around at a
buddies farm about 120/140 yrs old.1st time out.found all 4 playing horse shoes 9in down.some
broken axe heads, and2 matchbox.Im real excited about this place though.Dont know how to
discriminate.and Id like some ideas where to look.this is a wonderful forum.

Upvote 0
Re: 1st Two Hunts Y&T

Welcome to the forum Jimmy!!

Your gonna really enjoy and learn tons here I know iI do.

Twister

Well Jimmy5503. It would help us if we knew what type of detector you use and then give us a little better lay of the land. Maybe even the state and then the trees and fields and if the house is there. and just a good description. Nothing exact like road or house # but you know the drill. It sounds like your hitting the Iron so relic mode is good and this helps to clear certain areas so you can hunt the coins next and jewelry. Let us know some more. HH

Ibougt a whites coinmaster6/db for 50.00 3yearsago.didtuse till after finding this web site.im in Md.
big farmhouse a huge out buildig ,antother unoccup house and dairy not worked for bout40yrs
runnin Angus cattle now about 400acres pasture &corn

Welcome Jimmy,look forward to post and some pics.HH

Hey Free....Are those Diaries hard to grow? I always wondered where they came from ;D

Hey jimmy5503 !

I'll welcome you if you welcome me ;D

Colorado2 said:
Hey Free....Are those Diaries hard to grow?? I always wondered where they came from ;D
I had to go back and look.LOL :D

Hey welcome aslo too Sixties Kid. Does that mean you were concieved in a VW bus with flowers on it or are you sixty and still 50 and still feel like a kid? HH

Hey welcome aslo too Sixties Kid. Does that mean you were concieved in a VW bus with flowers on it or are you sixty and still 50 and still feel like a kid? HH

Nah, it means I was a punk in the 60's, had major acne, tried to look like Elvis, and got turned-on by anything in a skirt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back