66 KB · Views: 547
  • 100_0238.jpg
    100_0238.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 552
  • 100_0235.jpg
    100_0235.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 555
Upvote 0
Nice finds. Congrats on the 2 firsts. Are there any markings on the inside of the ring. If it's 925 or sterling then it's silver.

Welcome to Tnet Jraven. A great place with really awesome peps.

Congratulations on those firsts. Both of them are great firsts. Will be looking forward to your posts on your other firsts as times goes on.

Postalrevnant

willie d said:
Nice finds. Congrats on the 2 firsts. Are there any markings on the inside of the ring. If it's 925 or sterling then it's silver.

sweet it looks like 925 thx

Postalrevnant said:
Welcome to Tnet Jraven. A great place with really awesome peps.

Congratulations on those firsts. Both of them are great firsts. Will be looking forward to your posts on your other firsts as times goes on.

Postalrevnant
Thx for the welcome .. Yes this is a great place......

your ring is silver, I can see the markings on it...its also an irish ring claddaugh ring with a peridot stone... check that dollar coin to see if there is nothing written on the rim of it.. if nothing is there..its worth something

In God We Trust 2007 P E Pluribus Unum is written on the side. Still worth a dollar??

HEY HEY!
Nice finds and welcome! Love the ring, yes looks silver to me, but it should list ster,925,silver or something like that on the inside of the band! Check it out and let us know! Golden dollar is kewl too they always trick me coming out of the ground! KEEP IT UP!

CRACKBADGER

jraven said:
willie d said:

sweet it looks like 925 thx
No problem.

Congrats on your first silver!
Nice pile of coins too...

Keep it up...

It says 925 on the inside of ring. First silver to,, Yes the coin was fun digging up, even though it was in the wood chips..... Still got my heart pumping seeing the gold.........

Thanks for the replys............

Nice find!
I have found 4 rings total, I also have 13 George Washington dollars (uncirculated)
I am collecting the whole set!!

Nice finds I have found some Sac dollars this year..but none of the new dollar coins...also great find on the ring! Keep it going ;)

Congrats on two first! I love finding rings.

Sweet little ring! Those dollar coins are coming out of the ground more and more now, if they could only start making two dollar coins! Then we could join the Canadians and Australians in large dollar finds. Keep hunting!

Welcome, and congrats on the ring.
Love that Grandpa Munster dollar coin too.
Great finds.
-MM-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back