1st box of dimes

From what I've read they did make a 2008s silver

Attachments

• image-4105184.jpg
    image-4105184.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 103
Worth holding on too? I'm new to the hobbie...

Ehh I keep S mintmarks. I hunt nickels and pennies. Got a war nickel an Indian Head and a 1939 Jefferson this week alone. Good luck

Worth holding on too? I'm new to the hobbie...
what i mean is they make proof sets that dont see circulation you can buy them from the mint and they are silver(it is possible for someones kid to steal them and use them as currency) but these are usually in a some kind of display case or holder i would try and test it to see if it is silver but ya usually the only silver ones have an S mint mark

Here's the pic of it.

Attachments

• image-1940407945.jpg
    image-1940407945.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 100
The San Francisco Minted Dimes were minted in Clad and Silver! The Clads were for the Clad Proof Sets and the Silvers were for the Silver Proof Sets and I believe the American Legacy Proof Sets. Since both the Clad and Silver Dimes minted at San Francisco were of low mintages, I would keep either!

Frank

The San Francisco Minted Dimes were minted in Clad and Silver! The Clads were for the Clad Proof Sets and the Silvers were for the Silver Proof Sets and I believe the American Legacy Proof Sets. Since both the Clad and Silver Dimes minted at San Francisco were of low mintages, I would keep either!

Frank

Thanks huntsman!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back