1992 1c Close AM

KingofCoins

Jan 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I have found a 1992 1c Close AM!
Please take a look, and let me know what you think.

1992 1c Close AM Front1.jpg1992 1c Close AM Reverse2.jpg

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/526644-1992-1c-close-am.html

Thanks in advance,

KingOfCoins

Kinda hard to see the pic. Might be, but I can't be certain.

looks close to being a CLOSE______________so now I am extremely envious :icon_thumright: I have found 3 '00-P & 2 '98-P WAM's________but no stinkin' '92 CAM. better pic with STEADY digital camera in outdoors daylight??
like Frank says____ no camera movement and use 1280 resolution so we can blow it up without killin' focus. the fans are on their feet______________fair or foul ball:dontknow:

Last edited:
If you are referring to the 1992-P Lincoln Cent on the right in the pics, it appears that it may be. Some of these are very deceiving, having the "A" and "M" in "AMERICA" very close but the position of the Designer's Initials (FG) in respect to the Memorial Building are not correct. I assume that the other Cent is for reference of a "Wide AM" Reverse and honestly is not needed. If you can take close-up pics of the Reverse of the subject coin, focusing on "AMERICA" and the right side of the Memorial Building, making sure to show the positioning of the "FG", then we might be able to tell with a higher amount of certainty!

Frank

I have est 50 LBS of penny's ive collected over 20 years
I would go insane inspecting them
point is, do you inspect every coin you receive in change?
just asking
Brady

I have est 50 LBS of penny's ive collected over 20 years
I would go insane inspecting them
point is, do you inspect every coin you receive in change?
just asking
Brady

I usually do! I place recently received pocket change in my' left pants pocket for checking for errors and/or varieties at a later time, when checked and nothing out of the norm, then they go into my' right pants pocket and then into a can or zip-loc bag for later rolling to take them to my Bank.

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back