1965 snoopy bottle opener solid brass

sandy shoes

Jun 6, 2013
gloucester mass
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
has anyone ever dug one of these is it worth anything is it safe to clean or should i leave it alone thanks for any help you can give WP_20130727_003.jpgWP_20130727_006.jpg

Upvote 2
that's a cool find. I'm not so sure it's a bottle opener though. I think it's either a necklace charm or a key fob

thanks i found a lot of info from worth point they say it is rare and last one sold on ebay in 2008 but did not say how much and if it is safe to clean they said the scarf is the bottle opener.

if you go to ebay.com and search 'brass snoopy' it brings a few others that look to be from the same series (snoopy in different poses or characters but made just like yours), and they are key fobs. They also have different copyright dates. I believe the copyright date refers to the year in which that particular snoopy character was created by Charles Shulz and used in his comic strip. Even though yours has a date of 1965, it is more likely that is was made in the 70's or even later.

Cool item there! I wouldn't do more than rub some baby oil on it!

nice find .... I would not hesitate if I found a bottle opening Snoopy , to give it a go .... snoopy and shiner bock !!!!:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back