1961-D, 1970-S, 1971-S cents

ICETEK

Feb 3, 2016
Los Angeles
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20170327_144658452-1.jpg

Enamel kool just wanted to make sure there was nothing special about these cents .

You would need to tell us that with a post. No mind readers here! Seriously, if you have a question just ask it and don't play games.

The 1970-S Cent is the "Large Date" Variety and all of the coins appear that they may grade from about MS-60 to MS-62, at least based on the Obverse of each. It would be better to show close-ups of each coin posted in a Thread and also provide pics of the Reverse of the coin or if the leading pic is the Reverse, then a pic of the Obverse is needed.

Frank

And please ask what you're concerned about, so, we know what to examine.

Extremely common and likely worth very little. But as a long time collector I wouldn't throw them back due to the nice condition. I have buckets of cents like that for that very reason. lol

Godfather (Mr.Huntsman)I admire your unconventional wisdom. NH bandit kool I'll start my bucket now .:headbang:

Godfather (Mr.Huntsman)I admire your unconventional wisdom. NH bandit kool I'll start my bucket now .:headbang:

Sorry TNET'ers, I never asked for or vied for the designation and hope that you all can understand that I only try to help others with questions about coins as well as other things! On the brighter side, it looks like a have a God Son that I never knew I had.:hello::occasion15:

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back