Oct 26, 2023
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 v2.0 and orx from now on .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all ,
been off for 5 years ..got a deus 2 and back in the saddle again. I moved to idaho from San Diego did beach hunting for 6 years in sd . So it’s a lot different relic hunting instead of beach hunting that’s also I can say ...at the beach anything goes on any day coins gold silver, anyways got this park in my little town built in 1907 by A logging company. Not much it’s been hit hard not even coins very few and there’s another detector is somewhere around because I can see evidence of him. So doing lots of research. Found this 1938 spirit lake dog tag #54 , I have pulled a few silver from the park not a lot .. trying to learn the machine .had the deus and the ctx3030 .now a deus orx for gold and deus 2 .for everything else.
BD0EC0C7-93E3-463C-9C07-3391A0E33F8E.jpeg
16834AA0-98FF-4DC3-BEC6-06705DD46499.jpeg
4237BE91-F25C-4299-8879-FF1F237D29D1.jpeg

Upvote 19
Great FIND :) Thanks for sharing

Well rounded assortment of finds, congrats.
You have a great stable of machines-all great in their place for detecting.
I never have let the fact that somebody else is detecting a spot-it just seems to bring on my game a whole lot more.
You might meet up one day and become friends.

Just wait until I get my noise canceling bose headphones on.then game on .....wsa2 are good butt and it’s a big butt with the ctx3030 it doubled my game I’m sure it well with the dues 2

I’m used to the beach theres 5-10 guys at anytime ,grinding the beach and still out hunted them ....in there spot pisses them off lol o the fun in life...

Hey all ,
been off for 5 years ..got a deus 2 and back in the saddle again. I moved to idaho from San Diego did beach hunting for 6 years in sd . So it’s a lot different relic hunting instead of beach hunting that’s also I can say ...at the beach anything goes on any day coins gold silver, anyways got this park in my little town built in 1907 by A logging company. Not much it’s been hit hard not even coins very few and there’s another detector is somewhere around because I can see evidence of him. So doing lots of research. Found this 1938 spirit lake dog tag #54 , I have pulled a few silver from the park not a lot .. trying to learn the machine .had the deus and the ctx3030 .now a deus orx for gold and deus 2 .for everything else.View attachment 2113812View attachment 2113813View attachment 2113814
Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Thanks , I was doing a sidewalk and empty lot it’s been empty for years ,found a Buffalo head on the lot side of the sidewalk.. this cars come flying up .. lady gets out .. starts grilling me about being on that side of the walk...she just bought the lot lol that nickel is her’s ... I did not know they just had a meeting in town because she wants to commercialize that lot she’s from Texas.she’s not gonna do well in this small idaho town.....she said her son-in-law wants to detect the yard .I said ok and threw the handful of junk and the nickel back in the trash pile.TELL HIM TO START LOOKING OVER THERE ....I KNOW BAD . But she pissed me off I didn’t even get to see the date... I would’ve gave her the nickel I don’t give a shit I just wanted to know the date.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back