Oct 26, 2023
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 v2.0 and orx from now on .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all ,
been off for 5 years ..got a deus 2 and back in the saddle again. I moved to idaho from San Diego did beach hunting for 6 years in sd . So it’s a lot different relic hunting instead of beach hunting that’s also I can say ...at the beach anything goes on any day coins gold silver, anyways got this park in my little town built in 1907 by A logging company. Not much it’s been hit hard not even coins very few and there’s another detector is somewhere around because I can see evidence of him. So doing lots of research. Found this 1938 spirit lake dog tag #54 , I have pulled a few silver from the park not a lot .. trying to learn the machine .had the deus and the ctx3030 .now a deus orx for gold and deus 2 .for everything else.

Attachments

• 2A0B405F-535D-45C7-80D7-36891E2CA7E9.jpeg
    2A0B405F-535D-45C7-80D7-36891E2CA7E9.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 35
Upvote 5
Hey all ,
been off for 5 years ..got a deus 2 and back in the saddle again. I moved to idaho from San Diego did beach hunting for 6 years in sd . So it’s a lot different relic hunting instead of beach hunting that’s also I can say ...at the beach anything goes on any day coins gold silver, anyways got this park in my little town built in 1907 by A logging company. Not much it’s been hit hard not even coins very few and there’s another detector is somewhere around because I can see evidence of him. So doing lots of research. Found this 1938 spirit lake dog tag #54 , I have pulled a few silver from the park not a lot .. trying to learn the machine .had the deus and the ctx3030 .now a deus orx for gold and deus 2 .for everything else.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Hey all ,
Good job. Nice find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back