1934 Ten Dollar bill?

O

Obi Wan Coinobi

Hi, I work as an insurance agent in New York, and was handed this old bill for a payment a few weeks ago. I left it off to the side to see if it has any value, past 10 dollars of course. The serial number is B64598386F...says series of 1934 D. Its in decent shape, with a few creases in it though. Can anyone tell me if this is worth anything? Thanks so much!

Well My Expierence has been, If you take it to a Dealer, he will offer you $10.00 for it and Put it in his display and charge $15 to $20 for it. The ONLY Exceptions are GOLD CERTIFICATES, & Mint condition Silver Certificates. dealers will pay a premium for them. you may be able to sell it to a Private Collector somewhere, but, first you would have to find one intrested.? SORRY ; jeff

Upvote 0
That's what I do with Silver Certificates & Red $2.00 bills. Rather then make the Dealers rich. Maby someone who Never seen one will Find them & it will? put a Smile on their Face.? ;)

Upvote 0
Ill buy it from you how much would you want for it. but for the Love of God dont spend it. Ill add it to my collection of silver certificates.

Upvote 0
Dont spend them sell them to meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
mvSWAT said:
Hey Jeff of PA, I got a couple $1 Silver Certificates the other day and a red $2 bill, what kind of value do they have?
Face Value to Dealers, However It looks like maby a Few People Here Are Intrested. :)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back