1932 Pool Tag

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone, Got out today. Thought I was going to have more time to hunt but my boy's weren't having it today. My brother lives by a old park. It is basically in his back yard. I call it clad heaven because there is coins every where.

We hunted a area behind the ball field and I got some relics one wheat and about 1.00 in clad. All found in about 25 minutes and then they wanted to leave. I got a good solid hit about 9 inches deep. Dug down and out popped this 1932 pool tag. My brother also found one dated 1933. His is slightly bigger. I thought it was a nice relic. I was able to get it really clean. This place has good grounds and isn't harsh on the items you find. Most of my spots would have ate this tag alive.

Thanks for looking. HH Jer

Attachments

• Pool Tag.jpg
    Pool Tag.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0
Hey Jer,
Used to live in Brentwood in the 1980's. Moved out to Wash. County to get a little more space. I still sell a lot of homes in the area. Great find!!
Have A Good One,
Jim

Neat find Jer!!!

;)

That is a great find!! Didnt know pool tags even existed, yours is in awesome shape, it even has the red paint :)

Hi guys, Thanks for the replies. I should have done a before and after pic of this. If I get a item in good shape under the crud I can make it almost look new again. This tag polished out nice. I didn't know tags were even this old. There is a pool right in the park. It was found in brentwood p.a.

I thought to myself also the person who wore and lost this tag is really old in age now. Hopefully they lost it late in the summer. This area is a wealthy area. So they probably got them another. My brother found a 1933 not far from mine. His is nice also. Neither of us have found them this old.

It was a nice enough relic I thought to post it. I haven't seen any this old.

Thanks for looking Jeremy

Cool tag Jer,

hh

lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back