ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to an old club site today and found my second silver coin ever... in a week to boot. A 1918 silver half.
Also an old buckle, gun hammer (toy?),a key tag #45 by where a bathhouse was, a 1920's rouge container(pompeian bloom) Thought it was a pocket watch.., a Redhead Triumph No. 12
shot gun shell. As I was leaving. I talked to a neighbor who said that the military used to do maneuvers there as well. Can't wait to go back !

Attachments

• 2012-11-19 17.11.43.jpg
    2012-11-19 17.11.43.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 2012-11-19 17.17.45.jpg
    2012-11-19 17.17.45.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 4
Nice one..
You may find lots of smaller silver there also...
BillT.

Nice big silver Walker Half, ibjeepn and several other goodies too!
Nick

Thats one heck of a 2nd silver!! CONGRATS. HH

WTG on a beautiful Walker. :thumbsup: Good luck on your return hunt.

HH

Thank you ! It's a no mint mark. I read that it means Philadelphia. The gun hammer is old. Could be a toy. Has a "4" by the pivot pin. The buckle reminds me of military. It has the web belt style clamp. The red head triumph shell was made by Federal for Sears Roebuck and Montgomery Wards. Last of the paper shells. The rouge container is dented. Very ornate and has a mirror inside. I haven't opened it. Not wanting to break it.. but, whats inside ? lol.. It was made between 1928-30. HH my friends

Sexy liberty!! Looks brand new almost!! Get back to that spot, im sure theres more to be had

Walkers are Wonderfull Coins..................................HH

Walkers have always been my personal favorite, well done!

Awesome find and in beautiful shape! Congrats

Way to go ibjeepn....:thumbsup:

Looks like your luck is changing during your time off . That makes 2 old halves found there . I better start catching up......:notworthy::metaldetector:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back