1905 Seth Thomas Wall Clock

justrelax225

Feb 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for any information... have found similar clocks but none that have detailed wood design/carvings that this one does. Any idea what this model/name? Approximate value?
Has key. Ticks. All original. Glass intact. Face appears hand painted & has peeling.
Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• GEDC1455.JPG
    GEDC1455.JPG
    934.4 KB · Views: 642
  • GEDC1457.JPG
    GEDC1457.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,074
Tried to find this particular one but no luck. As far as finding out value... try google images. Just type in Seth Thomas wall clock detailed wood and it will show clocks similar then just follow link to see what similar are being sold for. I saw a lot when searching.

I've seen many of those 'style and period' clocks in retail antiques shops priced from an average of $125.00 to the $300.00 range. They label them as kitchen clocks and or School clocks. Condition would sure be a factor in the price. Some I've seen are all in pieces in a box for $20.00. Others are completely restored and have a price in the $300.00 plus range. All original and in working order I would say be worth the most. Old clocks to me don't seem all that rare, as folks in the old days all had one and they never got thrown away because it was still a good clock.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back