1883 V nickel with Cents

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Had to go back to work today, but got to go back out this afternoon to the field where Rick and I had found so much this last week. I can tell you it is certainly lonely out there by yourself. Got to get towards dark and you could hear the Coyotes howling in the woods next to the field, (that was not the most comfortable feeling). Did find a pretty nice 1883 V nickel with cents a little pewter ladies buckle and two musket balls, a 62 Cal and 48 Cal. Lance

Attachments

• Brothers Fall 2005 Hunt 201.jpg
    Brothers Fall 2005 Hunt 201.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 327
Upvote 0
Lance, the metal detecting Gods are blessing you ! WTG, tsgman

Nice finds,
WTG

Well in keeping with the Picture, I will say that I am, GREEN WITH ENVY. Very nice finds Lance. HH

I just love seeing your finds! I can't imagine what it would be like to detect and find the stuff you find! Keep 'em coming!

vicki

ditto Vickies reply!!!!

I'd just die...right there....

and don't you just love those coyotes...would much rather hear them than the ambulances speeding by!!

Nana ;)

Well, you never will cease to amaze me!!! I just get out of town and you find the stuff I put in the ground for you to find (yeah right) Nice day of hunting, I know what that field is like and I only wish that everyone was as lucky as you and I, and had a chance to detect it. We all owe Emmit a thank you for letting every one of us enjoy his wonderful piece of property, it's history its rich finds and it' beauty. This is just the way metal detecting should be!

I love your caption. I found 11 cents clad and not a lick of sense! Excellent! Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back