New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the Hayfield for a couple hours until the rain and cold ran me out. Found a couple goodies, the 1864 rang loud and when I looked down I seen it sticking on edge out of the freshly plowed dirt. That's another 1864 in nice shape I've found there. The tompac button was pretty much the same way. I'm thinking I'm not going out on the boat tomorrow, so dirt fishing will be in order. My busted up Galaxy edge 7 might finally be acting up from an earlier mishap from flying off the top of my car at 60 mph. I was having trouble getting it to focus? I might be sending it in for a insurance claim.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
20170507_2157121.jpg20170507_2156311.jpg20170507_2214571.jpgResized_20170507_225528.jpg

Edit, I forgot to put in all the shards I've been picking up too brought on by the plow

Last edited:
Upvote 13
looks like the dirtfishing is pretty good there. :icon_thumright:

Nice haul Brad. You are going to kill it their again now that it is plowed!! Well wait, you never stopped killing it there :)

Nice bunch of finds brad!

Well done Bradley! Those IHCs are really nice. You ought to start a "found" IHC book.

It's been tough for me after spending time up there. Things just are not the same. Hopefully I will get over the capped bust hangover soon.

Best of luck to you sir!

t_r.gif
t_o.gif
s.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE FINDS Brad :..

Awesome...:icon_thumright:

Nice bunch of finds brad!

Nice finds congratulations

Congrats on some nice stuff

Well done Bradley! Those IHCs are really nice. You ought to start a "found" IHC book.

It's been tough for me after spending time up there. Things just are not the same. Hopefully I will get over the capped bust hangover soon.

Best of luck to you sir!

Thanks all you guys for your comments, I'm going to head over shortly for another hunt there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back