Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I stopped back over the spot we all hunted yesterday to make sure the holes were all filled and the ground was clean so we dont get kicked out...Looks like everyone did a great job on filling the holes and cleaning up...Thanks!!
Now to my story. ..YOU KNOW I had to swing my detector why I was doing this. .I got a great hit right next to a hole that was dug...Out popped lady liberty. ..YO guys thanks for not rechecking your hole.....Also grabbed this Indian thats in great shape....Not bad for a 30min hunt...Thanks for looking
George.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140804_172141.png
    ForumRunner_20140804_172141.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 126
  • ForumRunner_20140804_172202.png
    ForumRunner_20140804_172202.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 128
  • ForumRunner_20140804_172224.png
    ForumRunner_20140804_172224.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 136
  • ForumRunner_20140804_172242.png
    ForumRunner_20140804_172242.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 124
  • ForumRunner_20140804_172301.png
    ForumRunner_20140804_172301.png
    154.2 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 10
well isn't that just freakin dandy! lol jk, good job on another save!!

I can assure you one thing, that missed large cent wasn't me, I wasn't
anywhere near where you dug that!, hmmmm wonder who missed it?

well isn't that just freakin dandy! lol jk, good job on another save!!

I can assure you one thing, that missed large cent wasn't me, I wasn't
anywhere near where you dug that!, hmmmm wonder who missed it?

Well I can only think of two people....Im sure it was one of you guys with the atpro! !!!! Lol.

Im still dreaming of finding a large cent!!

Well I can only think of two people....Im sure it was one of you guys with the atpro! !!!! Lol.

that narrows it down since it WASNT ME LOL!!:laughing7:

that narrows it down since it WASNT ME LOL!!:laughing7:

Ok ill say it......He likes to lick coins...And water hunt...Just saying. ..

I found a piece of a colonial silver spoon, in an already dug hole, apparently someone forgot to recheck their hole (and fill it in properly). He/she probably found the other pieces of it, and never bothered to recheck the hole, maybe he/she just gave up, or maybe there just thought it was a piece of a can.

This is NOT the spoon I found, but my spoon would probably look similar.

rfedf.jpg

Haaaaaa, funny the story I remember was someone left a Indian head cent in an already dug hole. Believe you me, the coin licker leaves no coins behind, not even in water up to my chin. Come to think of it,I don't have to lick coins when I'm in the water.

Haaaaaa, funny the story I remember was someone left a Indian head cent in an already dug hole. Believe you me, the coin licker leaves no coins behind, not even in water up to my chin. Come to think of it,I don't have to lick coins when I'm in the water.

Lol...no u just have to watch out for the blue gills...

It was taking forever for the pix to load on my phone, I'm stuck in my recliner, can't make it to my office to see pix.
That coronet, she and her Indian sister both look great, that soil is so forgiving, must have something to do with the shape that sword was in too

Looks like that spot needs some professional detecting, Vino:tongue3:
Very nice finds.:icon_thumright:

By the way, there were 3 ATP's there:dontknow: and if it is in the area of that back corner near the freshly cut stuff or anywhere near there I can guarantee that it wasn't me, whoever it was gave you a gift.

good job

so I take it that it wasn't hunted out! really nice finish a great hunt with friends. My wife's step father's name is Vino, from the north end of Boston of all places. go figure.

If you found that behind the house count my AT Pro out! Besides I only dig gold! Lol

Nice digs . Thanks for the pics

Love it! I really enjoy seeing these come out of the ground.

Thanks guys..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back