1807 Draped Bust Cent

cannonball

Feb 20, 2010
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had some play time yesterday so I decided to recon a new area. I was a little under the weather so I wasn't at peak performance and had to leave early. Before I left I did find a 1807 Draped Bust cent, a Tudor rose button, and some coat buttons and another surface 1875 Indian. The find of the day was the mended piece of red Stoneware. That's a first for me!

Attachments

• bn1.jpg
    bn1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 148
  • bn2.jpg
    bn2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 120
  • bn3.jpg
    bn3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 110
  • l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 41
I had some play time yesterday so I decided to recon a new area. I was a little under the weather so I wasn't at peak performance and had to leave early. Before I left I did find a 1807 Draped Bust cent, a Tudor rose button, and some coat buttons and another surface 1875 Indian. The find of the day was the mended piece of red Stoneware. That's a first for me!
Nice finds! Nice detail on the draped bust 👍🏻

great saves for sure, wtg

That Tudor Rose button has got my attention. With that bubbly surface it reminds me of the Rosa Americana coinage that comes out of the ground. I wonder if the button is made of the same alloy as the coins ?

Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Your soil is very kind to coppers! They look great.

you should be very proud and happy :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back