71.6 KB · Views: 209
  • find13-6c.JPG
    find13-6c.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 197
  • find13-6d.JPG
    find13-6d.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 208
Upvote 8
Outstanding!! Nice to see a Maritimer making awesome finds! Congrats!

Dang, I'd be very happy with the Edward VII, And the George V. , if those were the only finds of the day .

Cool find Rick, looks like it was cut intentionally. That is one copper I have not found yet.

Great copper!

Nice digs, what do you think the curled one is?

Cool find Rick, looks like it was cut intentionally. That is one copper I have not found yet.

Well Steve you have found a lot of cut coin, and I none, so I'll take your word for it.
PS there can't many you haven't found.

I can see the score line on the right side of the coin where it looks like it was cut, but the break along the other edge is a bit odd...I have never seen a copper coin breaking like that. Are you sure it's not a counterfeit of some sort? It's an interesting find for sure.

Looks like you had a good hunt there Rick, nice finds. We have to plan to get out for another hunt again soon, I have some days off at the end of the month.
ZDD

Great hunt! I've never seen a rolled up coin like that before.

I don't know the "outside" is blank, and I haven't decided if I want to straighten it out just yet.

Sweet haul right there man:headbang:

Being a fighting Irish boy i like the coin:thumbsup:

Blaze

That is one chopped up copper Rick. Doesn't look intentional due to the irregular cuts, but maybe multiple plow hits?? Still a nice find.

Always nice when you can make some finds like that!

300 y.o. coin--priceless.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back