11 September 2012 .....

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi mates ! :hello:
Today was approximately six hours of hunting with many coins and a Bill of 20 Euros which was detected with the eyes ... a ring that has no brand, but it seems steel or some other metal grayish ... Dry sand hunting is coming to an end here ..... How tragic to remember 11th in Worldwide!

44 Euros in coins+20 Euros in Bill =64 Euros (82 $ U.S)
Steel ring
7 Foreign coins

jhjk 006.JPGjhjk 008.JPGjhjk 013.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 7
Nice hunt Hispan !! Nice of you to remember 9-11 very kind of you .. very close to NYC that day , one of my most horrible memories .

How tragic to remember 11th in Worldwide!

Yes indeed. And thank you for those kind words.

I find it helps to remember all those heroic efforts in the towers, on the plane. The actions of those men and women remind me to stand up, even in the face of great peril.

:heart:

Thank you Hispan and thank you for sharing. As always your finds are as good as your kindness.
HH
TnMtns

Cool finds , And Thank you. The 11th will always Be a reminder of those who's courage and sacrifice that day brought this Country togather as one, If just for a short time, I just wish we could be that way today and every day. Again Thank You for your kind words.

although my post 11-9 not to the height of this year .. but I'm still here next year ..... promise a special post with good relics and all that ... a hug my mates !

Last edited:
HISPAN said:
although my post 11-9 not to the height of this year .. but I'm still here next year ..... promise a special post with good relics and all that ... a hug my mates !

Nice.

Thats alot of cash for one hunt, my best day was 29 dollars in change at a beach.:icon_thumleft:

Thats alot of cash for one hunt, my best day was 29 dollars in change at a beach.:icon_thumleft:

Last week I found a Bill of 50 Euros + 34 Euros in coins,more than $ 100 in one night ... but my average is only $ 25 for hunt.

Awesome Finds WTG:icon_thumright:,Yes GOD BLESS AMERICA AND 9/11--such a very sad day:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back