11 days worth of detecting and MY FIRST SILVER!!

USMC

Jun 23, 2005
east river South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
There is nothing like seeing that gleaming silver from a 4 inch deep hole!? Found it tonight at a local park about 1 1/2 feet from the playground!? I also found the 1919 wheatie in that park 10 days ago at about 6 inches.? I will be going back often!!

The buckle is from an old country church.? The star of David tag is from a college campus no writing on it.? I had a few minutes to swing between classes :)?
The round tag is marked "30.00"... not sure what that means.?
Found alot of pulltabs, but I thought I would only show two of them, old and new style.? Found a couple of corks too just lying around.
Got a couple aluminum "BB's"?? They rang up as dimes.? Piece of a harmonica at about 5 inches.
Looks like I have a car and house to find now....? I have the keys, they must be mine ;)LOL

Oh, by the way, I got an Ace 250 2 weeks ago :) :) :)? I Like It!!? ? HH!!

Attachments

• July 11th-22nd 2005.jpg
    July 11th-22nd 2005.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 349
Upvote 0
Re: 11 days of detecting and MY FIRST SILVER!!

Excellent work, and nice finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

Looking good Dav

That 30.00 tag almost looks like a price tag.

keep it up
Deadshot

OOH-RAH! Right back at ya Jarhead! Semper Fi. I've heard good things about that Ace 250. Got a chance to check one out for a couple of minutes at the beach a while back. Some little rich kids' parents bought it to keep him quiet while they were sunning. He was pulling up the clad pretty good. Great pic. Keep 'em coming.

Nice haul,congrats on the silver!! HH

NICE HAUL...from a fellow ACE 250 user..loo..still working on the pinpointing here...still digging big holes..Gregg..HH

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the silver and such a good assortment of finds. Keep up the good work !

Huntin' 59er

wow that didnt take long! 11 days! my first silver was also a 46 roosie. sure feels good to pull up silver doesnt it?

Congrats on the silver!

"Looks like I have a car and house to find now.... I have the keys, they must be mine ;)" LOL ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back