Jyorsky

Sep 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
AT GOLD
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got a phone call from a local credit union where I left my name and number LAST YEAR that they have a $1000 bag full and did I want it.
If not there were going to call another person.....took me a few seconds to consider the money situation...then said yes.
I will be getting the bag next Wed, after I go and get money together........
I will post update Wed and Thursday, fyi, bag has been in machine for over 6 months. for what it is worth
wish me luck

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

:cat:

Upvote 0
No risk...
If there's no silver, just dump it back into their machine.

Just kidding
Good luck

My last half bag from my one and only bank that sells bags, was on the machine for 18months. Got silver: 3-90%, 23-40%., was worth the wait IMO.

I was offered partial bag and half bag or whole bag......said I will take them all....then told missus..., hopefully at least a couple of silvers to make all worth while...

I hope you get some nice silvers ! I've tried a few bags when i could get them - did pretty well too.

Got bag and went through first $500
About $6 in n,d,q,p and one sba dollar.
65,69,71 gold toned and 1945.
Looks like better stuff in bottom of bag...either way decent so far

IMG_0411.JPG

REST OF THE STORY
turned first batch of $250 to my banks coin counter, machine overfilled and jammed, bank manager took large handful of already counted halves and put them back in tray for recount, $9.50 on the pluse side...
After counting all loose coins and pluse side was $6 to the good, which included
2 walking ladies, 5, 40%, 1 gold toned, and 2, sagecwea dollars.......
I will take that.....:hello::3coins:

Attachments

• IMG_0412.JPG
    IMG_0412.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 111

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back