psgen

Apr 25, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 & 11 May 2005 - Finds

Here are the past two days finds! Yet another Ring? - That plastic really beeps loud ;D hahahaha. I did get 3 more old buttons though and loads of clads. Everything but the buttons came from the local race track. Auto racing every Saturday night. I've gotten permission to work the pits, grand stands and concession stands and pretty much anywhere else on the grounds I'd like, with my detector. The track has been here for many years, so I can't wait to see what turns up. The owner has even said several wedding bands have been lost at the track :D Who knows maybe I'll get lucky and score season passes for returning a lost ring.......
? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Psgen

P.S. -? The Buttons have no back data? and the faces are plain as well. They do have the standard old wire eyelet on the back.

Attachments

• 10 & 11 May 2005 - Finds.jpg
    10 & 11 May 2005 - Finds.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
Re: 10 & 11 May 2005 - Finds

Nice Digs...............I love finding old toys as well as all coins............H.H.

Good finds. I think I am the toy car king when it comes to die cast toy cars. I find at least one every week it seems. I found 13 in one spot! Have no idea how they got there and at a Rodeo grounds of all places. I found 4 or 5 in my own yard, three more at a house tear down, a couple at various city parks and yesterday I found a miniature Black Hawk helicopter. They seem to follow me around. The ones I find are in such bad shape they really aren't worth anything so I give them to my 3 year old Granddaughter to play with. She don't care if they're broke or not!

Nice diggs!!! Sounds like ya have a realy nice site to detect,,, Keep us posted...
Good luck & happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back