1 Hour Hunt this Morning

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Upvote 0
Thanks guys. I'm planning on getting up nice and early tomorrow morning and getting a jumpstart, see if I can jam in about 5-6 hours of hunting tomorrow. HH'ing!

I used to hunt at a small park in Lubbock, TX. Used the Explorer that I had stolen. Great conditions for digging, but because of that, very few items were left anywhere near the surface. If you were gonna pull even a wheat from that park you were looking at 6" minimum, but I never failed to walk away with some silver, most often 3-4 pieces. I believe that, if I can get this XLT dialed in right, I can pull at least that much from this park in Clovis, and probably at shallower depths. I found both those wheats at about 4-5", and unless that park has been cherry-picked beyond belief, the silver should hang around that same depth.

Let me clarify that last remark, Used the Explorer I had stolen. This should read, I used an Explorer that I had stolen from me in a move I made. ::)

good finds. and typo's like that sure can be funny, it reminded me of when i was typing up a refrence letter for a friend and i stated that " he's a true blue fiend " instead of " friend", good thing i caught the typo before i sent it ;D

Pat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back