05-05-05 Finds/05-07-05 CLASS RING UPDATE!

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend and I went to a tubing hill yesterday and found a couple of goodies.? Actually he found the goodies, I just found clad & trash & zipper pulls.? The ground is kept packed hard for a smoother tube ride, and the digging was real tuff.? He found a 1989 class ring, 1956 silver dime & god loves you cross.? Together we found $11.36 in clad.? I was pretty nice till the rain chased us into the van a couple of times.? I found two matching names to the ring.? Just need to call and let the owner identify the ring.? Will keep you posted.

Tried to get pic up...but was too big...so here it is!? Really had to cut it down, but it shows the 'good stuff'!

Happy weekend hunting guys!

Melnatcat

RING OWNER FOUND & RETURNED TODAY!

J.W.H, ring owner lives 18 miles from here. We met at the local convenience store, and he now has his ring. He said he lost it around the time he graduated, so it's been underground for 16 years. WOW! He was smiling from ear to ear, and what a good feeling! He thought he would never see it again. Just today makes metal detecting so worth doing!

Attachments

• emf 05-05-05.JPG
    emf 05-05-05.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 251
Upvote 0
Re: 05-05-05 Finds

Some nice finds from your friend, you will have better luck soon. Try making your pictures smaller.

Your Welcome.

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 282
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 227

Nice score!!! That ring is awesome, and the cross is nice too - is it silver also? The Rosie is always a nice find! Good luck finding the owner!

Gotta Luv it................I gotta get outta this house..............Nice Digs !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back