psgen

Apr 25, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
04 & 05 May 2005 - Finds

Just wanted to post the last two days worth of finds !!!! Some of the things I have not Idea what they are, so if anyone has ever seen them before please let me know? ??? "Enchantment DE PREE" ??? "Schrader- Reg. U.S. Pat. Off." I'd love to here what you think!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Psgen

Attachments

• 04 & 05 May 2005.jpg
    04 & 05 May 2005.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 05 May 2005 - Relics.jpg
    05 May 2005 - Relics.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 289
Upvote 0
Re: 04 & 05 May 2005 - Finds

MY GOODNESS! You found enough money to go and buy new batteries! ;D

Congrats on your finds!

Nana ;)

My Bad - This might help

:- Sorry,This might help with the Id ??? The tin is Approx 1? inches across & ? inch thick. It seems to have something inside of it I can feel it rattling. The contents feels kinda heavy. I have yet to be able to open it. It is stuck shut and I don't want to damage it and ruin the tin. Anyways if anyone has an idea I would love to hear them.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Psgen

P.S. In regards to the other Item "Schrader- Reg. U.S. Pat. Off." it appears to be a cap to something as the inside is threaded, but to what I don't know? ???? Length 3? inches - Diameter of opening abt. ? inch.

Attachments

• Enchantment.jpg
    Enchantment.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 283

Lip balm

I modified the post above to include the measurements of the "Schrader- Reg. U.S. Pat. Off." >:( one of these days I get my posts correct. could be the cap for a fountain pen, but I think it too big to be a pen cap.
Psgen

Hey nice finds, those wheats look in great shape! Wish at least one of mine looked that good! Thanks for the pics. :)

Nice totals. All that clad will add up!

The Curved piece looks like what is left of a "Sickle" (SP?) for weed cutting. Usually had a short wooden handle.

Dave

Your Schrader cap is actually an old valve stem cover off of a car, truck or tractor. I found one just like it, in very nice condition in the woods near a friends house a few weeks ago and researched it, actually found the ID here in an old post. Here is a pretty good pic of the one I found. I don't know how old it is, just that it's old, lol! Nice finds!!!

Attachments

• Jeffs Yard Valve Stem 4-3-05.JPG
    Jeffs Yard Valve Stem 4-3-05.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 196

Nice finds. The item you have listed a Kemington, is actually Remington and is probably a 20 guage shotgun shell casing botton. Many do appear to look like buttons after being in the ground awhile. I guess it is also possible that they made some buttons that looked like the casing botton. Is there a loop on the back??? Lance

Nice pics & items keep good work

Re: Kemington vs. Remington

Here is an enlarged pic of the button. I never thought how close it was to Remington :o. This is defiantly Kemington and looks like it had a loop on the back at one time. Mother nature took care of that though :) Hope this helps clear up? ???. Perhaps it was designed to look like a remington head stamp ???

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?psgen

Attachments

• kemington button.jpg
    kemington button.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 144

So, Im not the only one huh...

Attachments

• IMG_7183.jpg
    IMG_7183.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 126

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread