Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Made 2 short hunts Sunday with the Deus.
One early in the morning and one late in the afternoon.
Didn't have much luck in the morning. Hit one old site and one new one, and ended up with about $1.20 in clad.
Decided to go out to another spot in the afternoon and scored with 3 Wheaties 1919, 1927, 1944, and also pulled a 1940 Silver Merc Dime in pretty good shape.
Ended up with a little over $1.50 in clad total, the Wheaties, a merc, and an old heavy duty brass garden hose attachment.
Nothing stellar, but the last few hunts have been unproductive, so it was nice to pull another silver since finding the Big Walker, and ending a week long drought.

Attachments

• DSC02984.JPG
    DSC02984.JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC02987.JPG
    DSC02987.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC02988.JPG
    DSC02988.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 7
Nice! Don't you just love when the silver comes out bright and shinny? Congrats!

Looks like a nice hunt with plenty of targets. Congrats on those wheats and the merc. :thumbsup:

Nice job on the silver. That old brass garden hose attachment probably still works after being cleaned. I have found a few over the years and gave the last one to the homeowner--he was happy to have it! :thumbsup:

Way to go BP. It's always to save a little Merc from the dirt. Congrats.

Congrats on the wheats and the merc

Way to go BP. It's always to save a little Merc from the dirt. Congrats.

Sweet!!

I bet pulling that single silver made your day. Right now I'm in a small silver drought myself.

Need to see that silver in the hole....

Sweet!!

I bet pulling that single silver made your day. Right now I'm in a small silver drought myself.

Need to see that silver in the hole....

Ohhh, now I get why you said what you did about the CTX! It'll pass bud;) you're going to find something ridiculous with that machine very soon. Old, silver, and rare...and I won't say I told you so;)

Ohhh, now I get why you said what you did about the CTX! It'll pass bud;) you're going to find something ridiculous with that machine very soon. Old, silver, and rare...and I won't say I told you so;)

If your referring to my comment of the CTX and it's magical powers.... not to believe.

I love the CTX, if too many start using the CTX I won't have my edge. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back