Oct 30, 2012
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out Sunday morning for a couple hours, the first thing I found was a buckle and a short time later I got another one this one was in very good shape and a different style? The next find was a surface find a bell laying right on top not in great shape but I'll take it. A few feet away I got a copper ring and my last find was when I was walking to my truck right next to a corn stalk, when I popped it out I could see the shield on it but wasn't sure what it was till I got home. IMAG0728.jpgIMAG0729.jpgIMAG0730.jpgIMAG0733.jpgIMAG0734.jpgIMAG0735.jpg

Upvote 6
Love the buckle and prison button. This is just the type of stuff I look for. Nice going!

Great recoveries. That buckle and prison button are top notch.
Congrats,
MM

That button is really neat! Congrats on all te finds, and HH!

The buckles show up all the time, but that button is very cool.

Sweet Button and Buckle , thats a good day M.D.ing ... I met My Wife in Prison ,She was doing 2-4 ...LOL...:skullflag:

The button is great. Haven't seen one like that before. Congrats on a good hunt. :thumbsup:

IMAG0738.jpg
Ok awesome. If you have a picture of the back I would be able to tell you exactly, but my hunch is probably 1880s or a little newer. Still a sick button and would love to have it in my collection...
-1stCR

Here is the pic of the back, thanks for the info, I hope the pic is good enough

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back