Headphones

I had a cheap pair for years until I happened across a better pair. What a difference! My advice is not to skimp, good headphones are worth the price.

Gold Maven said:
I had a cheap pair for years until I happened across a better pair. What a difference! My advice is not to skimp, good headphones are worth the price.

I agree completely! I have a hearing impairment....spent $100 on a nice pair of Killer B...AMAZING

I am with finderskeepers on the Killer B's. Had a cheap pair that came with my G2 and it is hard to believe how much more variance in the tones you can pick up with good headphones. :evil6:

On one of my detectors I use the grey ghosts. You sometimes get what you pay for.

Brian NH, The frequency band output on a detector is so narrow that almost any headphones will work.You don't have to put out big bucks for some fancy name, but get reasonable quality phones. I am currently using Whites E-series 9000 phones made by Koss who is known for their quality in electronic circles. I like the full coverage earphones.Frank

Uncle sam 2  700.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back