the lost cache ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either pm the book otherwise your just adding to more confusion.............something is going on at Boone Mountain.

pm you the book? uh huh ( in my other life I'm a pirate) shall I give you the info so I lose out?

logically in your mind anyways huh? no luck needed ( don't believe in it)

why in the world would you sell the coins you find?

People who find single coins may not want to sell them, like a friend of mine. But, if people find bury treasure worth millions, they may want to sell. I know that is what I do if I find bury treasure in Connecticut, like the rest of my family.

You are in Copyright Violation in this Thread

Dear TreasureNet,

While I appreciate the enthusiasm of your members, one of your members has violated our copyright on a book, the title and other published articles on a seeded hunt that I have created for my website and my members. I would appreciate the removal of all references to my copyrighted material from your site. You may consider this as a cease and desist letter concerning the copyright on "The Lost Cache of Wolf Run".

You may find the offending thread at http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/cache-hunting/374984-lost-cache-wolfs-run.html

Sincerely,
H.Charles Beil

To all concerned; This notice of infringement has been sent to the webmaster of Treasurenet and to the owners of Forum Foundry. While as a policy we encourage our members to belong to more than 1 forum we discourage the posting of proprietary information that is protected under US Copyright. I would appreciate it if you would take it upon yourselves to correct your posts.

Sincerely,
H.Charles Beil

Last edited:
Dear TreasureNet,

While I appreciate the enthusm of your members, one of your members has violated our copyright on a book, the title and other published articles on a seeded hunt that I have created for my website and my members. I would appreciate the removal of all references to my copyrighted material from your site. You may consider this as a cease and desist letter concerning the copyright on "The Lost Cache of Wolf Run".

You may find the offending thread at http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/cache-hunting/374984-lost-cache-wolfs-run.html

Sincerely,
H.Charles Beil

To all concerned; This notice of infringement has been sent to the webmaster of Treasurenet and to the owners of Forum Foundry. While as a policy we encourage our members to belong to more than 1 forum we discourage the posting of proprietary information that is protected under US Copyright. I would appreciate it if you would take it upon yourselves to correct your posts.

Sincerely,
H.Charles Beil

Chuck
We will look into it and respond appropriately. Don't think a big deal. In the interim, can you look into making your site user friendly?
From your friend at TNet
V

Last edited:
Actually, this is a big deal. Some of us have lots of hours into researching this cache that was only intended for H. Charles' first 500 website members. Why doesn't Treasurenet do anything like this?

Actually, this is a big deal. Some of us have lots of hours into researching this cache that was only intended for H. Charles' first 500 website members. Why doesn't Treasurenet do anything like this?

Don't know but Treasurenet opens their forums to all viewers where TI pretty much forces you to become a member. Sounds like this search was to get some quick membership.

Now, if it was only open to 500 members then the game should have safegaurds so that only those 500 could cash in on it regardless of what information makes its way into the public domain.

Thread can stay, title has been changed, do not post any direct quotes from book or title of book...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thread is Locked, Please Do not discuss this on TreasureNet,

TreasureWriter although I'm not sure what you will allow here & what you won't allow here,
you can PM me if there is additional Comment you wish to add, or have removed.
or if you wish I open it for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back