Wanted: Metal detecting partners in western North Carolina

SURE IF YOU LIKE TO DETECT WITH ME AND SON,FINDING REALLY COOL CIVIL WAR FINDS,MTN.TREASURE GIVE US EMAIL, GOING TO START CLUB SOON.THANKS

Anyone interested in going metal detecting in western North Carolina. Would like to hunt with others or start up a club. If interested, email me!!! Happy hunting!!

There is a club in Hendersonville, NC it is Blue Ridge Metal Detecting Club, you can google it for contact info, not sure where you are.

Hey there ill be going to Asheville NC in july just wanting to know if you would like to take my wife and I on a civil war metal detecting dig ill be there for a week on vacation and love to bring some relics back home from NC

I am late to the party, but I am new to this, and in WNC. Wouldn't mind going to some good palces.

Bump from Mars Hill!

Across the line North of Winston-Salem.

Weaverville here about 15 min from Asheville

I'll be visiting Hendersonville N.C. in the near future to do some digging with my son who recently moved there. I'm not asking for anyone's "secret spots", but if someone could give me some suggestions of where I might go I'd really appreciate it. Even more important, I need to know where detecting is not allowed. I'm on the east coast of Florida and would gladly return the favor if any of you visit my area. Thanks in advance, Good Luck and Happy Hunting !!

I live in Pisgah forest, close to Hendersonville, contact me if not too late, mark. 815-342-7820

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back