Very nice/great condition CTX-3030 including all three coils, to trade for Explorer SE Pro or E-Trac, plus cash...

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all!

I have a very nice CTX 3030, including all accessories except headphones, that has been largely collecting dust in the closet for the past few years. However, as a long-time FBS (Explorer) user, I can't quite bring myself to be completely "FBS-less" in my arsenal!

Since I ran an Explorer SE Pro for years, I'd be interested in trying to work out a trade deal -- my CTX plus the three coils for your SE Pro -- to include some amount of cash to make up the difference in value. A unit in good condition, excellent screen, and the stock coil would do for me, though if it included the Detech 13" Ultimate coil as well, I'd be thrilled.

As a backup option, I'd also be willing to do the deal but for a similar condition, similarly equipped E-Trac, instead of an SE Pro.

Send me a PM please, if interested...

Pictures can be sent to anyone interested in a possible trade...

Thanks!

Steve

broken_detector

Mar 10, 2013
Alma Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Classic ID, Mikronta 4003
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi all!

I have a very nice CTX 3030, including all accessories except headphones, that has been largely collecting dust in the closet for the past few years. However, as a long-time FBS (Explorer) user, I can't quite bring myself to be completely "FBS-less" in my arsenal!

Since I ran an Explorer SE Pro for years, I'd be interested in trying to work out a trade deal -- my CTX plus the three coils for your SE Pro -- to include some amount of cash to make up the difference in value. A unit in good condition, excellent screen, and the stock coil would do for me, though if it included the Detech 13" Ultimate coil as well, I'd be thrilled.

As a backup option, I'd also be willing to do the deal but for a similar condition, similarly equipped E-Trac, instead of an SE Pro.

Send me a PM please, if interested...

Pictures can be sent to anyone interested in a possible trade...

Thanks!

Steve
For sale price?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread