Some interesting old finds today including gold!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just $1.18 in change, a homemade knife, letter opener, shiv? A house key, a button, a suspender buckle, a shell casing, a modern generic token, a brass pin with a knot design on the end, maybe a water valve stem? a Manhattan Brass oil lamp burner from 1883, a M.W. and Co. padlock cover from the 1800's, and a gold pocket watch frame that passes a 14K acid test and fails the 18K test. Old area, but strange that I didn't find any old coins, not even a wheatie.
20240511_184325.jpg

Upvote 19
Just $1.18 in change, a homemade knife, letter opener, shiv? A house key, a button, a suspender buckle, a shell casing, a modern generic token, a brass pin with a knot design on the end, maybe a water valve stem? a Manhattan Brass oil lamp burner from 1883, a M.W. and Co. padlock cover from the 1800's, and a gold pocket watch frame that passes a 14K acid test and fails the 18K test. Old area, but strange that I didn't find any old coins, not even a wheatie.View attachment 2148815
Very Nice on the Gold Bezel!!!! Good hunt !!!
Congrats!!!

Nice going on the gold case frame. Congrats

Cool getting the complete hat pin, usually the pin is rusted off.
It looks like a letter opener for the home made knife.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back