I am trying to find the whereabouts of author Clive James Clynick.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi is it possible to make contact with Clive James I saw he made a new book on Manticore, and I want to strike a deal. James if you are in this forum and are reading this it is Ralph Carrasquillo from Puerto Rico please get in touch with me through Whattup You are going to love a deal I am going to make you please come in contact with me at (939) 260-1677 thanks all for this helping hand. "LP"

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi is it possible to make contact with Clive James I saw he made a new book on Manticore, and I want to strike a deal. James if you are in this forum and are reading this it is Ralph Carrasquillo from Puerto Rico please get in touch with me through Whattup You are going to love a deal I am going to make you please come in contact with me at (939) 260-1677 thanks all for this helping hand. "LP"
If you have the book, contact his publisher to relay the message.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He posts on DetectorProspector.com from time to time.....

High Plains Prospectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 15, 2023
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900, XP Deus II, Garrett AT Pro
We sell his products. I will forward your message to him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread