Anyone interested in Jackson, Mississippi metal detecting?

I found a couple spots detecting in Jackson this summer, one yielded a bayonet. No cannon shot yet, but I have only had time to go a few days out. Anyone in the Jackson area, or out of town interested in teaming up, sharing information or just detecting, text me at 307-723-1800. I will have more free time coming up soon. Rob

Congrats on the Bayonet, that would have made my summer...

If you are on Facebook you might want to join our local Detecting Group, it's based out of the Hattiesburg area and that's where we have our meeting the 3rd Thursday of each month. We also post our open group hunts in the Facebook group...

If you join, give me a shout over there, my name is Shannon Cheshier...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/749848558513154/

I’m in the Madison area. I would be interested in doing some detecting around Jackson. PM me.

I'm just getting started in metal detecting. Would like to meet up with some veterans of the metal detecting world and learn the hobby.

I'm just getting started in metal detecting. Would like to meet up with some veterans of the metal detecting world and learn the hobby.

Scroll Down & Click on the link for our Mississippi based group, South Mississippi Relic Team... We have a meeting this Thursday nite at 6:30 in Hattiesburg....

Anyone in the area of Jackson? I have a few goog metal detectors. I need a partner and a lots of land. Call me at 601-287-2540.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back