ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hawkwood

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2024
Good late morning! :coffee2: :sunny:

Do I communicate with spirits? No. I intuit things based on prior knowledge I have accumulated. Am I a 'Sensitive'? Possibly. But not in the woo-woo way. I simply open myself to that Intuition and trust it, having learned through trial and error. I tend to not repress, overthink every angle. I free associate. I believe in using my intuition alongside my intellect. They are really both the same thing after all, it's just a matter of your level of trust in your own decisions. Do I make mistakes? Of course I do, but I learn from them and move on. In my opinion that's called growth. I'm not 'all-knowing' and don't aspire to be. I'm having too damned much fun learning. ;D

Yep, this is a peculiar thread, and I love it. It's a rolling, free associative conversation between friends and misfits, who are not hampered by thin skin and thoughts in a box. Is it uncomfortable for some? Probably. Does it foster innovation and invention? Absolutely. So what? I am fully aware of human nature's tendency to interpret statements and comments according to their own paradigm. I'm fine with that, just don't expect me to coddle your opinion if it differs from mine. I'll consider it....even emulate it. To a point. But if it becomes apparent that we are never going to find a common ground of agreement, I'll allow you yours and move on. No harm done.

As an Indigenous person myself, and having grown up on 'the reservation', I have a working knowledge of Shamanism; and after living and working in such far flug places as Honduras, Guatemala, the Middle East, in my capacity as a geologist, I am familiar with those drug induced visions (in others, I chose not to partake). I'll accept that some of the free association you've seen here on this thread may appear like the musings of a mind on a bowl full of Ayahuasca, lol. But I can assure you they are not. Lol.

Does my thread belong here? Is it only a "Spiritual Quest Discussion"? That's for you to form your own opinion. In my opening post I stated the purpose of my post....

" Who created these colossal stone Guardians, and why? What story do they tell? Is there a special significance to certain areas in these mountains, or to the mountains themselves? Do great Treasures lie buried beneath our feet as we tread silently above in awe at their magnificence? Or has Nature's Architect played a supreme joke on us, as improbable as it seems after witnessing such miraculous oddities?

These questions and more will be the basis of my journey over the next few weeks as I travel the Desert Southwest in search of Truth and Treasure. "

So, does it belong in Signs/Symbols, or elsewhere? :dontknow:

Ya'll decide, I'll abide. It makes me no difference. I don't have control issues. :wink:

P.S. Bill the Skeptic, start that thread, I think it would be awesome. :icon_thumright:

P.S.S. Do spirits use video, Bill? Please advise.

Her Hineyness
My Dear.....You are a kindred spirit.........INFJ to the core :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread