2 1/2” Keene dredge high banker combo

DJR_AAL

Greenie
Oct 24, 2023
I am giving away a 2 1/2” Keene dredge high banker combo with all the stuff I have that goes with it.
I had this posted elsewhere but the thread no longer exists don’t know what happened.
However it must be picked up in Fort Myers FL.
I won’t ship it.
There was one individual interested from Cape Coral. If you see the post you can have it.
Whoever scoops that deal will be a happy camper.

Perhaps you should make a post saying "taken,or still Available"
That I comprehend
If it wasn’t available the post would be removed. I thought that was common knowledge and sense. I didn’t know I had to ride herd on people here. Exactly how old are you????

I am giving away a 2 1/2” Keene dredge high banker combo with all the stuff I have that goes with it.
I had this posted elsewhere but the thread no longer exists don’t know what happened.
However it must be picked up in Fort Myers FL.
I won’t ship it.
There was one individual interested from Cape Coral. If you see the post you can have it.
I remember the original posting of this, and three-ply of the person that lives in Cape Coral.
From looking in the search it seems the original posting of your offer disappeared.
I find that strange.
I still think it's a very generous offer, and can't figure out why nobody hasn't jumped on it yet.

I remember the original posting of this, and three-ply of the person that lives in Cape Coral.
From looking in the search it seems the original posting of your offer disappeared.
I find that strange.
I still think it's a very generous offer, and can't figure out why nobody hasn't jumped on it yet.
Don’t know why it disappeared!

Don’t know why it disappeared!
Thread was originally in the classifieds "for sale" forum, I moved it to the classified "Free" forum. I refreshed the thread and it now is visible.

Ok thanks how do you PM someone on here?
Use the little icon in the upper left that looks like an envelope. Click it, then click the link that appears called "start a new conversation".

If it wasn’t available the post would be removed. I thought that was common knowledge and sense. I didn’t know I had to ride herd on people here. Exactly how old are you????
most likely older than you and old enough to have served in Vietnam

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back