Unlisted Variation WAIALUA SODA WORKS

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
Cleaned up the WAIALUA a little, too bad though "weak glass" like the Aiea's, kinda bust up, at least no missing glass, 2pc mold crown top, I compared it with a similar large letter common 4pc crown top Waialua, looks similar but different, slightly shorter in height and definitely a different plate, I was told by a couple of knowledgeable persons that this is the 3rd known bottle found and not listed in the Hawaiian Bottle Book... See you guys on Tuesday, Aloha 808KAZ

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 831
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 429

hawaiiandigger

Nov 2, 2009
Hey Kaz,
You are good to notice the difference, I have a hard time telling myself. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumright:

Dec 5, 2009
Howzit Kaz: Nice to see you and the rest of the gang last night. Just wanted to congratulate you on this super score, and let you know that I'll take you and the braddahs hiking in the mountains anytime if you like. Go get um today, guys. Gambate!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

OP
OP
808kaz

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
Was nice seeing you and the other guy's at the party, never know half the people there though, my first year in the bottle club and my first Christmas party, made a lot of new friends who share the same passion as me.....BOTTLES :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7:
Sounds good wouldn't mind checking out new spots, don't know nothing about town areas, only recently exploring town areas, I grew up in country and did most of my digging on the North Shore, Waipahu and Aiea area....808kaz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread