THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You guys here and these bird mouth pictures are giving me nightmares 😬
Well I hope this evens out those nightmares.😁
20220201_103813.jpg

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning all.

Truck update: I finally got the engine on the truck back in time -- the drivers side cam was indeed one tooth off, so it had skipped. But it's good now. (I marked the "bright" links on the timing chain with a sharpie because they weren't all that obvious.) I've spun the engine by hand and there's no strange noises or binding or anything so hopefully all is well and there was no damage from the chain jumping a tooth. So now I have to get everything all cleaned up and I can start putting it back together. I still have that blown plug to deal with, but I want more stuff covered up before I start dealing with that. Then I also have to get that old busted EGR valve tube off (that should be no fun at all) so I can replace it. It's pretty slow going when I can only work on it a little at a time, but the important part is done.

IMG_4527.jpeg IMG_4528.jpeg IMG_4529.jpeg

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Afternoon all!!! Hope u are all having a good Thursday xx 🤗 sun is shining 😎so off after work for a quick hunt!!

Mr woo is a little put out having young Starling Moss in the house!! But pleased to say Moss is eating my blended Cat food nd boiled egg!! 🤮 its not my finest meal… but if it keeps him going its all good!! Here is the little fella… 😆

IMG_2746.jpeg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Afternoon all!!! Hope u are all having a good Thursday xx 🤗 sun is shining 😎so off after work for a quick hunt!!

Mr woo is a little put out having young Starling Moss in the house!! But pleased to say Moss is eating my blended Cat food nd boiled egg!! 🤮 its not my finest meal… but if it keeps him going its all good!! Here is the little fella… 😆

View attachment 2148104
Woo-Moss can be dependants on the SA100 forms.
Remember to save all receipts for the entire year.
Cute little gaffer though.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

View attachment 2148104
Sitting on the finger already!
That's what is called bonding Mr Woo 🤣

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread