SW Kansas

I am just looking for someone to MD with, I don’t expect to find anything. I go out for modern treasures. You have to much time on your hands to tell people what is a treasure and what they will find, shame. I sure hope everyone on here doesn’t expect to find a “treasure” but maybe if you give your great advice they will[emoji106]��[emoji106]��[emoji106]��[emoji106]��.

Last edited by a moderator:
SW Kansas,

Below is a link on TNet to some detecting groups in Kansas, you should be able to find some folks to detect with if you reach out to them. I have reached out to various folks I have met on TNet via Private Message and have detected with many great people.

Clubs & Hunts - Kansas

Also, don't listen to SpanishTHunter’s negativity. He is probably locked away in his mother’s basement and has never used a detector before.

Good luck with your hunts.

Walt

SW Kansas,

Below is a link on TNet to some detecting groups in Kansas, you should be able to find some folks to detect with if you reach out to them. I have reached out to various folks I have met on TNet via Private Message and have detected with many great people.

Clubs & Hunts - Kansas

Also, don't listen to SpanishTHunter’s negativity. He is probably locked away in his mother’s basement and has never used a detector before.

Good luck with your hunts.

Walt

Thank you. Appreciate the help. You are probably exactly right.

SpanishThunter, please post by our rules, no more insults.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back