Rock carving Symbol help!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What would a carving mean of a turtle with a snake wrapped around it mean...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to TREASURE MARKS/SIGNS for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picture is worth a 1000 words...

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
What would a carving mean of a turtle with a snake wrapped around it mean? Or two snakes wrapped around each other? Any information would be great Thank you
From what i have seen, it seems to be the protector and the answer . The key seems to lie in Alchemy.

The Secrets of Inner Alchemy - ROBERT SEPEHR

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Mayan Hunter

Jan 25, 2011
Utah desert
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Colt 44/Fisher Gemini lll/Minolta 400 SLR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The Turtle's head points the way to the treasure. The snakes...I have no clue. A guess would be the area is crawling with snakes, probably rattlers, has been my experience.

Digginitdaily

Apr 24, 2023
I've found several of the turtles myself. And a few turkeys. I think realistically it was just something they put on as decorations. Some symbols were ceremonial/religious. The serpents are on nearly every piece of jewelry and pottery from the Okmulgee mounds in mid ga. There is a book my dad has called sun circles and it covers this very topic. It's rather pricey but a great addition to a library.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread