Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Prayers & Get Well Wishes for Mental Granny

Ok went back to ER last night they let me go home but got a appt. in the am all was fine then Sat night a little red so Sun am some itchy after churh called Er for Dr. I now had a blister on a toe went to er when they called back sevearl blisters ....... on antibiotics go to his office in the am ! :dontknow: Please Pray this will end!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just an update I am on my 3rd bottle of antibiotics and now am also on water pi;;s and some cream for the foot. It is getting better am also supposed to keep vasoline on the skin that dried out to the point of cracking an bleeding between the toes. I'm still not wearing a shoe on that foot. But, It is getting alot better, and I just want to thank everyone for the prayers ! Soooo Thank-you !

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

A tick did all that?!!!! Didn't turn into lyme disease, did it? Never heard of that, but glad this episode is getting past you! :hello2: :hello:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was really scared an still am a smidge since the 1st person I ever heard of that had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever was a atty. from here in town a real nice young man he was hunting in Arkansas and he was to be there a week .... he came home an died !
Then a lady in the garden club told me her dog had it an thought he was healed a year ago and he relapsed .... dang!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks T ! I am fine as far as I know. No meds anymore, since I don't have insurance no Dr. visits and can just pray that there will no relapse ! :icon_sunny:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You are so right I am leaving all in HIS hands an I keep telling HIM I am so sorry about getting scared about the $$$$$$$ I just can't help it! But, I try ......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread